If you wish to report a problem regarding a lorry or HGV - such as a heavy lorry driving along an unsuitable road or a badly loaded vehicle - make a note of the registration number and name of the haulage company and report the problem to Suffolk County Council.

Simply follow the link to the Suffolk County Council website and search for the Heavy Goods Vehicle Incident Report form.  Complete the form and press send.

It would be helpful if you sent a copy of the form to the Parish Council Clerk to keep as a record.